terça-feira, 3 de maio de 2011

Tom Morello to release new EP this month


Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello will release, under the name The Nightwatchman, a new EP entitled 'Union Town' later this month. This EP is composed by eight tracks and will be released by New West Records.

'Union Town' will feature three original tracks, 'A Wall Against the Wind', 'Union Town' and 'Which Side Are You On?', plus covers.

Morello said that the songs on this EP were inspired by workers' demonstrations that he attended in Wisconsin: "I was so inspired by what I saw in Madison,” he said. “I’ve talked to workers across the country, and I played a rally in Los Angeles months ago, and I can tell you that working-class people are not taking tyranny by the teaspoon and they’re not taking it by the pound. My great hope is this record can put some wind in their sails.”

Proceeds from sale of 'Union Town' will go to the America Votes Labor Unity Fund.

You can watch the video for the song 'Union Town' below.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário