quinta-feira, 17 de março de 2011

Queens Of The Stone Age - The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret


Well, I've got a secret, I cannot say.
They might've moved me, to give it away.
And you've got somethin', I understand.
I hold it tightly, come on command.
Leap of faith, do you doubt?
Cut you in? I just cut you out.

Whatever you do,
Don't tell anyone.
Whatever you do,
Don't tell anyone.

I look for reflections, in your face.
Canine devotion, time can't erase.
Out on the corner, or locked in your room.
I never believe them, and I never assume.
Stuck in belief, there is a lie.
Promises promise an eye for an eye.
We've got something...to reveal.
No one can know, how we feel!

I think you already know.
How far I'd go not to say.
You know the art isn't gone.
And I'm taking my song to the grave.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário